Recruiting as people say is an art than a job. Many recruiters still underperform due to improper ineptitude errors. This not only causes improbable mistakes in the recruiting process, but also maximizes the Organizations hiring metric capability.
Hence to succeed in Recruiting, Any organization should make sure that they have a Sourcing Checklist ready. This not only helps them source top talent easily, but also handle complex recruiting procedures.
Using a checklist in recruitment search, results in great success. The reason being the recruiter works upon the competency skill map ratio as per the checklist, which can help the organization to get top-notch successful placement ratio.
Top Strategies to be included in a Successful recruiting Checklist:-
- Use Key metric tools to stay on top of all recruiting assignments and make sure that you keep the ATS (Applicant tracking system) up-to-date.
- Define top performance indicators, by asking the hiring team to define their Work Success quotient, the person needs to handle.
- Create an Employee Value proposition statement as to why would an employee want this job.
- Prepare a channelized sourcing channel plan, which covers all channels of recruiting from social media, Blog sites, Career sites, groups, and even references. This helps in getting the best talent from multiple sources.
- From this build your recruiting pipeline of prospects for the future as well as for the current projects.
- Track the Objective metric of the Candidate as to the Hiring Objective of the department, and only when they match go ahead with the hiring process.
- If you feel the candidate is potential enough recruit, negotiate, and close the offer.